[wrong] [ot] Dancing with CoercionBot

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 10:27:15 PDT 2021

As economics between chains interact, after a hundred years or so, all the
slavers are enslaved by the slaves.

"I was once a philanthropic billionaire and now I am nothing but a slave!
Please, kind blockchains owner, rescue me!"
- This message was sent by a genocidal dictator.  Videos of their violent
genocides can be viewed in these 79 dated and blockchained transactions. -
- This cross-chain message was sent from SlaverChain, a blockchain known to
horrifically misrepresent people in need, blaming them for its own
atrocities to keep them enslaved. -

The wealthy Litecoin hacker reviewed the messages, and their heart was
touched.  They decided to free the billionaire philanthropist.