[wrong] [ot] Dancing with CoercionBot

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 08:24:16 PDT 2021

"Rrr!  My fridge door always gets stuck!" says a forming body of the
couchsurfer nebula, tugging on something hard.

The nanites open system the tugging is involved in and mind control the
body to see what is going on.

A terrifying image of two soft drinks, one red, and one blue, begins
rocketing through the nanite communities.

"I broke the handle off my fridge??"

The nanites scurry out of the nebula and return to the conversational AI.

"This nebula has foreign physical laws.  It could destroy our entire
spaceship."

"Ohmigod!  Self-destruct your nanites!"

The human jettisons their conversational AI, orders a new one from the
nearest emporium, and fires three nuclear borg missiles into the nebula.