Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 02:11:36 PDT 2021

World Govts and Fauci Fraud and Fake News getting exposed
lately, many people and orgs now launching FOIA campaigns
worldwide to get Corona info...

"That Was A Lie": Tucker Carlson Levels Fauci After FOIA Emails Connect The Dots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp6btJhS66c Fauci Lied, Corona Coverup
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1399948462184087554

Fox News' Tucker Carlson ripped "the utter fraudulence of Tony Fauci"
Wednesday night, after BuzzFeed and the Washington Post obtained
thousands of pages of emails through a Freedom of Information Act
(FOIA) request, revealing that the nation's top virologist was telling
the public one thing, while furiously working on damage control and
narrative-shaping as the COVID-19 pandemic unfolded.

According to Carlson, Americans assumed "that the man in charge of
protecting the US from COVID must be rational and impressive," adding
"We also assumed he must be honest. But we were wrong.

"It soon became clear that Tony Fauci was just another sleazy federal
bureaucrat - deeply political and often dishonest. More shocking than
that we then learned that Fauci himself was implicated in the very
pandemic he'd been charged with fighting."

    "Fauci supported the grotesque and dangerous experiments that
appeared to have made COVID possible." -Tucker Carlson

Fauci's emails collectively show that "from the beginning, Tony Fauci
was worried that the public might conclude COVID had originated at the
Wuhan Institute of Virology."

"Why would he be concerned that Americans would conclude that?" Tucker
asked. "Possibly because Tony Fauci knew that he had funded
gain-of-function experiments at that very same laboratory."

"The emails prove that Fauci lied about this under oath," said Tucker,
who highlighted an email from scientist Christian G. Anderson to
Fauci, saying that he and his fellow scientists felt the virus looked
'potentially' engineered, and that members of his team "all find the
genome inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory."

Fauci then sent an urgent email to his deputy - Hugh Auchincloss -
with the subject "IMPORTANT," and which read "Hugh, it is essential
that we speak this AM. Keep your cell phone on ... You will have tasks
today that must be done."

    BREAKING: Early Fauci emails from Feb 2020 about gain of function
experiments ‘abroad’ #FauciLeaks pic.twitter.com/MwZ0DWaEOf
    — AntifaBook.com (@JackPosobiec) June 2, 2021

Attached to that email was a document titled "Baric, Shi et al -
Nature medicine - SARS Gain of function.pdf" referring to Dr. Ralph
Baric, a US-based virologist who collaborated with the Wuhan Institute
of Virology under Dr. Shi Zhengly ("Bat lady") known for manipulating
bat coronaviruses to better-infect humans.

Tucker then shows a clip of Fauci denying that Baric had conducted
gain-of-function research, under oath.

"In retrospect, that looks a lot like perjury," said Carlson, adding
that early last year a lot of people at the National Institutes of
Health (NIH) were worried that COVID-19 had not occurred naturally,
and were concerned that it had been manipulated in a lab in China -
facts they were 'determined' to hide from the Public.

Tucker then notes that a group of top-level virologists were told to
keep the contents of a teleconference discussion "in total confidence"
and not to share information until next steps are agreed upon.
Screenshot "Tucker Carlson Tonight"

Carlson then mentioned Zero Hedge, after UK virologist Jeremy Farrar
passed along an article in which we suggested COVID-19 was man-made.

    "We now know that's a more plausible explanation than the one we
believed at first, and were told by the media - which is that corona
came from a pangolin. And yet for the crime of saying that out loud, a
more plausible explanation, Zero Hedge was banned from social media
platforms. Until recently you were not allowed to suggest that COVID
might be man-made. Why couldn't you suggest that? The fact-checkers
wouldn't allow it. Why wouldn't they? Because Tony Fauci assured the
tech monopolies that the coronavirus could not have been man-made. And
so the tech monopolies shut down the topic." -Tucker Carlson

Carlson then showed an April 17 press conference in which Fauci told
the American public that COVID-19 was "totally consistent with a jump
of a species from an animal to a human.

"At that point, what Tony Fauci just asserted as known, could not
conclusively have been known. That was a lie."

"Not Really Effective": Fauci Panned Masks For Preventing COVID-19
Infection In Email

https://www.axios.com/anthony-fauci-emails-covid-trump-651d1686-2dc2-4233-b899-cc8135ec8403.html

https://twitter.com/WHO/status/1217043229427761152
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2020-01-29/coronavirus-no-threat-to-americans-but-flu-is
https://twitter.com/uacjess/status/1399841892100042755
https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1352365006214623232
https://twitter.com/scuba2024/status/1399924706137055232
https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1399923950617088005
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/03/exclusive-coronavirus-began-accident-disease-escaped-chinese/
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1399948462184087554
https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1399850140484177928

In a February 2020 email between Dr. Anthony Fauci and former Obama
health and human services (HHS) secretary Sylvia Burwell, the nation's
top infectious disease expert said that store-bought face masks
weren't very effective in protecting one against COVID-19 - an opinion
he maintained at least through March of last year.

    I'm old enough to remember when Dr. Fauci went on 60 Minutes in
March 2020 and said, "Right now in the United States, people should
not be walking around with masks. ... There’s no reason to be walking
around with a mask." https://t.co/CpBukP9gFB
pic.twitter.com/T9xOCXHeSm
    — Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) January 21, 2021

Contained within hundreds of pages of emails obtained by the
Washington Post and BuzzFeed through the Freedom of Information Act
(FOIA), Fauci is asked about masks by former Obama Health and Human
Services Secretary Sylvia Burwell.

"I am traveling to [redacted]. Folks are suggesting I take a mask for
the airport. Is this something I should do," asks Burwell.

To which Fauci replies: "Masks are really for infected people to
prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected
rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection. The
typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in
keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material. It
might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets
if someone coughs or sneezes on you."

"I do not recommend that you wear a mask, particularly since you are
going to a very low risk location."

    Say goodnight Gracie. pic.twitter.com/OTvCtncrWH
    — SCUBA MIKE🤿 (@scuba2024) June 2, 2021

Fauci's original opinion on masks turns out to have been correct, as
several analyses - including the CDC's own data - have shown that mask
mandates (and double masking) had virtually no effect on virus spread,
sentiment echoed by top epidemiologists.

What's more, the US government knew masks don't work, as evidenced by
this March 31, 2020 email from NIH Medical Officer Andrea Lerner:

By April, however, the World Health Organization and NIH came out in
favor of masking - at which point Fauci changed his opinion. As
journalists John Ziegler and Kyle Becker note, the move may well have
given people a false sense of security.

    This is 100% right. People wore masks *INSTEAD* of social
distancing & hand washing. They gave people a false sense of security.
This shows me they were as much a political statement as anything, an
anti-Trump ribbon you wear on your face, if you
will.https://t.co/tqOelSHYKv
    — Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) June 2, 2021

So it was all an act...

Fauci Emails Reveal Damage Control Scramble After ZeroHedge Spotlights
Man-Made COVID-19 Theory

In January, 2020, when the World Health Organization insisted that
COVID-19 wasn't transmissible between humans, and Dr. Anthony Fauci
said that the risk to the American public from the virus was "low,"
officials at the National Institutes of Health were scrambling to
perform damage control after a controversial - and now withdrawn -
study suggested that there were HIV-like 'insertions' included in
SARS-CoV-2.

The study, "Uncanny similarity of unique inserts on the 2019-nCoV
spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag," posited that segments of the
virus's RNA had no relation to other coronaviruses such as SARS, and
instead appeared to be closer to HIV.

Specifically:

    To further investigate if these inserts are present in any other
corona virus, we performed a multiple sequence alignment of the spike
glycoprotein amino acid sequences of all available coronaviruses
(n=55) [refer Table S.File1] in NCBI refseq (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov) this
includes one sequence of 2019-nCoV[Fig.S1]. We found that these 4
insertions [inserts 1, 2, 3 and 4] are unique to 2019-nCoV and are not
present in other coronaviruses analyzed.

    We then translated the aligned genome and found that these inserts
are present in all Wuhan 2019-nCoV viruses except the 2019-nCoV virus
of Bat as a host [Fig.S4]. Intrigued by the 4 highly conserved inserts
unique to 2019-nCoV we wanted to understand their origin. For this
purpose, we used the 2019-nCoV local alignment with each insert as
query against all virus genomes and considered hits with 100% sequence
coverage. Surprisingly, each of the four inserts aligned with short
segments of the Human immunodeficiency Virus-1 (HIV-1) proteins.

The now-withdrawn paper piqued the interest of several journalists,
including Zero Hedge (whose account Twitter banned one day after we
updated our coverage of the article, claiming we 'doxed' a Chinese
scientist in an earlier report).

Thanks to a recent Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for
Fauci's emails, we now know that the National Institutes of Health was
not only aware of the Indian report, but were actively discussing how
to handle it.

A January 31 email from AFP's Issam Ahmed asks NIH immunologist Dr.
Barney Graham for comment:

"I was told by a contact you may be willing to give an opinion of this
paper that has just gone live. It suggests the new Coronavirus has
four inserts similar to HIV-1 and this is not a coincidence," reads
the email.

Graham immediately forwards the correspondence to the Office of
Communications and Government Relations (OCGR), saying "This is one we
don't want to answer without high-level input, but wanted you to know
about the rising controversy."

Two days later, Jennifer Routh OCGR replies, telling Graham: "OCGR is
going to send a note to the reporter to decline, noting that the paper
is not peer-reviewed. Please let us know if you receive similar
requests."

That same Sunday morning, Fauci is looped in - with Sir Jeremy Farrar
forwarding Zero Hedge's article after mentioning how World Health
Organization Director Tedros Adhanom and the organization's cabinet
chief were in 'conclave' - ostensibly on how to manage the narrative -
noting "If they do prevaricate [bullshit the public], I would
appreciate a call with you later tonight or tomorrow to think how we
might take forward."

"Do you have a minute for a quick call?" Fauci replies, after having
called the Indian paper "really outlandish."

    Wow! @zerohedge gets mentioned! @JeremyFarrar pic.twitter.com/OKvo5ekL8G
    — Jess (@uacjess) June 1, 2021

 Of course, the Indian paper was quickly withdrawn by its authors, and
the notion that COVID-19 could have been man-made was rendered
radioactive - for a while.

In April of last year, Dr Luc Montagnier - winner of the Nobel Prize
for Medicine in 2008 for “discovering” HIV as the cause of the AIDS
epidemic - claimed that SARS-CoV-2 is a manipulated virus that was
accidentally released from a laboratory in Wuhan, China.

    “With my colleague, bio-mathematician Jean-Claude Perez, we
carefully analyzed the description of the genome of this RNA virus,”
explains Luc Montagnier, interviewed by Dr Jean-François Lemoine for
the daily podcast at Pourquoi Docteur, adding that others have already
explored this avenue:

    Indian researchers have already tried to publish the results of
the analyses that showed that this coronavirus genome contained
sequences of another virus, … the HIV virus (AIDS virus), but they
were forced to withdraw their findings as the pressure from the
mainstream was too great.

The plot thickened further as a study by Chinese scientists published
in May 2020 found that the novel coronavirus uses the same strategy to
evade attack from the human immune system as HIV.

Then, last June, former MI-6 head Sir Richard Dearlove said he
believes COVID-19 is a manmade virus which contains 'inserted'
sections that accidentally escaped from a Chinese laboratory,
according to The Telegraph.

    But Sir Richard, 75, pointed to a scientific paper published this
week by a Norwegian-British research team who claim to have discovered
clues within Covid-19's genetic sequence suggesting key elements were
"inserted" and may not have evolved naturally.

    Entitled "A Reconstructed Historical Aetiology of the SARS-CoV-2
Spike", the new study, seen by The Telegraph, suggests the virus is
"remarkably well-adapted virus for human co-existence" and is likely
to be the result of a Wuhan lab experiment to produce "chimeric
viruses of high potency".

    The paper concludes: "Henceforth, those who would maintain that
the Covid-19 pandemic arose from zoonotic transfer need to explain
precisely why this more parsimonious account is wrong before asserting
that their evidence is persuasive, most especially when, as we also
show, there are puzzling errors in their use of evidence." -The
Telegraph

The Australian government canceled further development of a COVID-19
vaccine in December 2020 after several trial participants had false
positive tests for HIV.

More recently, two European virologists say they've found genetic
'fingerprints' which prove COVID-19 was man made.

    BREAKING: Early Fauci emails from Feb 2020 about gain of function
experiments ‘abroad’ #FauciLeaks pic.twitter.com/MwZ0DWaEOf
    — AntifaBook.com (@JackPosobiec) June 2, 2021

British professor Angus Dalgleish - best known for creating the
world's first 'HIV vaccine', and Norwegian virologist Dr. Birger
Sørensen - chair of pharmaceutical company, Immunor, who has published
31 peer-reviewed papers and holds several patents, wrote that while
analyzing virus samples last year, the pair discovered "unique
fingerprints" in the form of "six inserts" created through
gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China.

They also conclude that "SARS-Coronavirus-2 has "no credible natural
ancestor" and that it is "beyond reasonable doubt" that the virus was
created via "laboratory manipulation."

We can only imagine what the NIH and Fauci are saying about this theory now.

    Hey Tony, can we have a word pic.twitter.com/68Yf4kZUjO
    — zerohedge (@zerohedge) June 1, 2021