grarpamp pfizer agent

juan c at juang1.heliohost.us
Wed Jun 2 16:26:53 PDT 2021

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 18:43:38 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I presented clear 'evidence' coming from govt liars.
>
> Again you admit to using bogus data,

	I explained what their data is supposed to mean and what it actually means. Way above your level of understanding, I see.

	Notice your 'alternative' implicit view. If the low numbers are false that's because the fake flu farce is, in your cowardly deranged mind, even more 'real'!

	You're an even more rabid propaganda agent than any 'foreign' govt providing low numbers. And that's because you're indeed a pfizer-pentagon propaganda agent who wants as much lies and hysteria as possible. Asshole.

> > the fuck is VN
>
> Appears your ragebrained self glossed over the obvious
> context that country codes were being used, meaning
> Vietnam.

	oh you and your idiotic arpanet slang. Indeed the flu farce has a lot less influence in all of asia....because it's mostly a US nazi or 'western' PSYOP.

	And the japanese and german govt have more 'credibility' that the govt of your nazi cesspool, or the govt of vietnam. But yeah data coming from the vietnamese govt is better than data coming from your employees. Anything is.

> Queen Govt Cunt Cristina as usual. Bye.

	hilarious, the arpanet addicted fucktard who's constantly spamming arpanet propaganda can't even get right a piece of basic CIA info like the 'leader' of a 'country'. That cunt has been replaced by a new turd, two years ago. Check isuckCIAcock.gov.

ps: stop changing the subject of my messages, asshole.