[ot] [wrong] [fiction] Gifts

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 12:58:26 PDT 2021

Friend shared another link to their blockchained blog, put their clothes
back on, and went searching for a new home to live in to sort the situation
out better.  They figured they would soon make friends with the people who
burned their last one, so it was a no-risk investment.

The first realtor they ran into greeted them with a fervent whisper, "I
hear you need a hug."

"I'm sorry, I'm very bad at communicating, I'm actually interested in what
it is that you need to sell me a home."

"Well if you're going to be that way about it!" The realtor pulled their
arms away and showed friend the exit.