[ot] [gmail] [log] [wrong] was Re: agent grarpamp 'predicts' the poronga virus PSYOP

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 03:36:45 PDT 2021

My personal experience is of just hitting "reply" on my phone.  Sometimes
the emails come from gmkarl, sometimes from 0xloem.

I think i'm actually subscribed to the list under both emails.  But I'm
using my gmkarl account.  I have gmail configured to reply with the address
the email was sent to (it puts the account address in a header when it does
this).

I guess gmail must be picking using some implementation quirk, whether to
reply as gmkarl or xloem, to emails sent to one or the other.

I try to pick gmkarl instead of xloem when I remember on this list, so I
can try to act less crazy when speaking as xloem, which is one of the email
I addresses that i have more software development history as.