Tribalism for the common good

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jul 31 21:16:32 PDT 2021

As the Nelson Mandela of crypto-anarchy I can unite a lot of tribes here mostly those of the social-democrat, left-anarchist tribes against all religious and state enemies.

However, I can't work with morons - and all fascists are morons.

Libertarian's quack like fascist ducks and waddle like fascist ducks - so they shouldn't be surprised when they get shot like ducks.  Good riddance John Galton.

Good riddance Mongo May and Raimondo.

We leftists have a right to destroy those who would destroy us. And we will destroy libertarianism, I promise you.