archived pandemic (including HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS AND POTENTIALLY DEADLY COVID-19) propaganda

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Sat Jul 31 15:00:03 PDT 2021

On 7/31/21 16:53, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
[nothing worth quoting, except:]
> US government propaganda

Nope. I'm not a government employee. This is just my view as an informed
citizen. I have seen what COVID-19 does. If this really was "just the
flu" I'd say so. It's not, it's far worse, and the vaccine is the best
shot (pun intended) to get us past it.

We definitely know this originated outside of the US (in China,
specifically), so there's no way it could be a US government "false
flag" operation. That's the biggest load of bovine excrement I've ever
read. Sheesh.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com