shawn quinn fascist vomits

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Jul 31 15:05:37 PDT 2021

On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 16:15:04 -0500
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> vomited :

> it is most definitely  "not just the flu" as it is MUCH MORE LIKELY TO KILL YOU OR CAUSE YOU
> SERIOUS PROBLEMS if you get it

	https://covid19.who.int/region/wpro/country/cn/

	chinese population 1500 millions.

	people who allegedly died  of the fake flu : 5600

	so which is it? Is the jew-god created WHO 'lying'? Or is the fake flu a scam?

	But wait, if the 'WHO' is lying about china, why should we believe what any government says and especially what the US-pfizer turd government says?

	Did quinn's turd 'scientists' ever make a 'vaccine' for the common cold, the real flu, the so called AIDS, et cetera? Oops. No they never did. And yet now they created a super new vaccine for the fake flu in 6 months.

	You know what quinn? Pfizer turs like you need killing, very badly.