archived pandemic (including HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS AND POTENTIALLY DEADLY COVID-19) propaganda

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Sat Jul 31 14:15:04 PDT 2021

On 7/30/21 11:37, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:

> 	So, a couple of days ago I learned about this cute smoking gun
>
> 	https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11244670/
>
> 	"the next plandemic", by pentagon mouthpiece gates. Episode aired Nov 7, 2019. Just in time.

It's "pandemic". There's no "l" in it.

> 	Then I did a search for "pandemic" in the cpunks archive. There are only 3 messages in the first 5 years, and then these two :
>
> 	1)
> 	From schear.steve at gmail.com  Sat Apr 28 15:42:07 2018
> 	https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-27/bill-gates-warns-millions-could-die-if-us-doesnt-prepare-next-pandemic
>
> 	and my reply
> 	2)
> 	From juan.g71 at gmail.com  Sat Apr 28 16:27:18 2018
> 	^ advertising for the next pentagon false flag ^-^
>
> 	Haha! so it turns out *I* predicted this false flag in april 2018.

This is not some "false flag". This is a very real disease affecting the
entire world, it did not originate from the US, it is most definitely
"not just the flu" as it is MUCH MORE LIKELY TO KILL YOU OR CAUSE YOU
SERIOUS PROBLEMS if you get it (particularly if you are not vaccinated),
and it is MUCH MORE CONTAGIOUS than the flu ever was. That's what the
scientists are telling us, even the ones not being paid by the US
government.

> 	Interestingly enough the zerohedge turds deleted their 'article'

The full archive is only available to subscribers. So it may well be
there, but I'm not in a position to spend money to subscribe and find out.

> and archive-NSA.org

The Internet Archive is not a government agency and has no connection to
the NSA. Fine, you hate archive.org for whatever reason, but that's a
really lame reason to falsely imply it's a government agency to try to
scare some people away from using it. Not everything is controlled by
the NSA or whoever just because you hate it. Grow up.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com