California bans some high-power computers.

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 13:49:01 PDT 2021

 On Saturday, July 31, 2021, 01:17:21 PM PDT, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

 On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 19:50:51 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>>  On Saturday, July 31, 2021, 11:20:06 AM PDT, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

>>  >   yep, infinte idiocy, always.
>>
>> Are you saying that states SHOULD have the power to block the importation of items that are generally accepted in other states?   Does that make you a Statist?

>    I'm saying that your comments on the US constitution, as if the US constitution wasn't anything but a laughable moral abortion, are idiotic.

 >   I'm saying that YOUR comments on the so called US constituion make YOU a statist.
No, I didn't say I LIKE it.  Nor did I say I APPROVE it.  Rather, I am expressing my understanding of what people who work with the US Constitution do say about this question.  I realize that you will find this distinction difficult to understand.
In any case, I definitely DON'T approve of the state of California banning high-power computers, or bacon.  I have different (and additional) reasons beyond the constitutional issues I have mentioned.  I don't believe that the government of California should even exist, to name just one example.  But, that doesn't prevent me from citing reasons, under the US Constitution, that it is doing the wrong thing.

 >   And here is a sample, for fun :

 >   "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States"

>    Slavery is 'LEGAL' in the US. And indeed widely practiced as 'prison labor'.

Well, I didn't say I approved that, either.

>> One possibility is that you, like many others today, are simply deciding to be 'against' things that people you dislike happen to be 'for'. And vice versa.   I believe that's called "tribalism":  You are expected to adopt the practices and traditions of 'your tribe', and oppose those of people NOT of 'your tribe'.  Regardless of the actual merits.

 >   As a libertarian I'm against the US, the worst fascist cesspool on the planet and biggest threat to freedom on the planet, since the time it was 'founded' as a SLAVE SOCIETY with the 'constitution' you are drooling over.
Then, you ought to stop misunderstanding my statements.  I can criticize people even on the basis of their own 'rules' which they claim to follow.

>> This was illustrated well nearly 18 months ago:  As you may recall, about 2/10/2020 I posted an item about the longstanding anti-malaria drug, chloroquine.  (Not quite the same as hydroxychloroquine, but closely related.)  For a about a month, chloroquine was entirely non-controversial.  THEN Trump made a comment about it.   At that point, the TDS-sufferers had to oppose chloroquine with a passion.

 >   are you saying you are a trumpofascist?
I am continuing to show that there is a 'political' aspect to the big dispute.

 >   And did I ever mention that the 'covod pandemic' is a US military PSYOP? Your chloroqinone won't cure it.

It has definitely been co-opted by nations.