California bans some high-power computers.

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Jul 31 13:22:39 PDT 2021

On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 19:50:51 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  On Saturday, July 31, 2021, 11:20:06 AM PDT, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>

>  On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 17:57:17 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >> I could add, with my legal knowledge, that I believe it would violate the US Constitution's
>
>  >   yep, infinte idiocy, always.
>
> Are you saying that states SHOULD have the power to block the importation of items that are generally accepted in other states?   Does that make you a Statist?

	I'm saying that your comments on the US constitution, as if the US constitution wasn't anything but a laughable moral abortion, are idiotic.

	I'm saying that YOUR comments on the so called US constituion make YOU a statist.

	And here is a sample, for fun :

	"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States"

	Slavery is 'LEGAL' in the US. And indeed widely practiced as 'prison labor'.

> One possibility is that you, like many others today, are simply deciding to be 'against' things that people you dislike happen to be 'for'. And vice versa.   I believe that's called "tribalism":  You are expected to adopt the practices and traditions of 'your tribe', and oppose those of people NOT of 'your tribe'.  Regardless of the actual merits.

	As a libertarian I'm against the US, the worst fascist cesspool on the planet and biggest threat to freedom on the planet, since the time it was 'founded' as a SLAVE SOCIETY with the 'constitution' you are drooling over.

> This was illustrated well nearly 18 months ago:  As you may recall, about 2/10/2020 I posted an item about the longstanding anti-malaria drug, chloroquine.  (Not quite the same as hydroxychloroquine, but closely related.)  For a about a month, chloroquine was entirely non-controversial.  THEN Trump made a comment about it.   At that point, the TDS-sufferers had to oppose chloroquine with a passion.

	are you saying you are a trumpofascist?

	And did I ever mention that the 'covod pandemic' is a US military PSYOP? Your chloroqinone won't cure it.