California bans some high-power computers.

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 10:39:09 PDT 2021

 Keep in mind that this is merely the first story on this subject that I happened to come across.  I did not immediately search for others.  When I come across what I consider an interesting article, I will post it, and much of the time I won't even make a comment.
After Shawn K. Quinn made his observation, I did a Google search for 'california ban computer' and found that the story was well-covered.
               Jim Bell