RIP Cecilia Tanaka

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Jul 30 19:18:46 PDT 2021

On Fri, 30 Jul 2021 20:08:46 -0400
Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:

> I found another thread at I think a sao paulo hackerspace list at
> https://groups.google.com/g/hackerspacesp/c/sozXTtb_-8s/m/4IchSNdsBgAJ .
> There are likely others in other lists.
>

> Today we received the news of the death of our CecĂ­lia Tanaka, victim of a
> generalized infection.

> We really wanted her to show up here cursing us, saying that her family was
> cracked and that she is fine and that she is recovering from the surgery
> she was optimistic about. We are very sad!

	That's really too bad.

	I don't know why Cecilia had to repeatedly go the hospital, but I had warned her that it wasn't a good idea...

	"Health care-associated infections occur in 7 and 10 out of every 100 hospitalized patients in high-income countries and low- and middle-income countries respectively"

	"Almost 7 million surgical patients suffer significant complications annually, 1 million of whom die during or immediately following surgery"

	https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/patient-safety

	the medical mafia are some of worst garbage on the planet.