archived fake flu propaganda

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Jul 30 09:37:43 PDT 2021

	So, a couple of days ago I learned about this cute smoking gun

	https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11244670/

	"the next plandemic", by pentagon mouthpiece gates. Episode aired Nov 7, 2019. Just in time.

	Then I did a search for "pandemic" in the cpunks archive. There are only 3 messages in the first 5 years, and then these two :

	1)
	From schear.steve at gmail.com  Sat Apr 28 15:42:07 2018
	https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-27/bill-gates-warns-millions-could-die-if-us-doesnt-prepare-next-pandemic

	and my reply
	2)
	From juan.g71 at gmail.com  Sat Apr 28 16:27:18 2018
	^ advertising for the next pentagon false flag ^-^

	Haha! so it turns out *I* predicted this false flag in april 2018.

	Interestingly enough the zerohedge turds deleted their 'article' and archive-NSA.org doesn't have a copy. Also, schear posted the link without any comment, so it's quite possible that he was doing his job as US military propaganda bot.

	As to the other two relevant occurrences of the term

	From l at odewijk.nl  Wed Oct 22 10:21:46 2014
	"I don't exactly see possible pandemics as nothing to worry about it"

	From jnn at synfin.org  Thu Feb 16 03:21:43 2017
	"It isn't hard to imagine at all humanity fucking blowing itself up, destroying itself in a pandemic"

	I wonder what John thinks now about the insane, fascist flu farce. I expect him to be a 'true believer' in 'science'...parroting the anti freedom line to a tee.