RIP Cecilia Tanaka

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Jul 30 09:07:48 PDT 2021

On Fri, 30 Jul 2021 08:23:42 -0400
Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also sharing with list for archive and transparency.  The email address I
> sent this from rejects emails from juan's provider.  Sometimes punk takes
> the energy to send to another email address of mine,

	problem is, the other provider I was using is broken, 'for the time being'

	https://www.heliohost.org/

	they had some cheap cpanel license but out the blue the cpanel assholes wanted to charge them $ 17k - ha ha.

	So thanks to the pieces of joo shit from joogle and now cpanel, independent email providers keep getting destroyed.