USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 04:12:24 PDT 2021

> https://rumble.com/vk99dq-biden-touched-me.html
> This little girl explains what Joe Biden did to her in front
> of the nation that no one caught including her parents.

These seem to be two of the original source links,
people interested might want to archive them because
they will be censored (seems facebook already did)...

https://twitter.com/JRPessetti  Jahkota
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjxC0TcqjyatAddv3GlyZcA  Johnathan Pessetti

Dozens of big name twitter accounts were tweeted at
by the above account with a copy, with almost no one
responding. Yet something seems to say this conversation
may have happened exactly as it appears. Opinions?
Has this been debunked?

"
2020-12-23
johnathanpessetti
maria_piacesi
mudd.guppy
neeravyas21

jp: Did Joe Biden pinch you?

mp: Yes

mg: Why don't you speak up about it?

jp: Why did you delete the comment?

mp: I have friends that would no longer be friends with me if they
knew that

jp: Those "friends" aren't true friends then. You were abused by a
pervert and you deserve justice, but only you can exact that justice
by telling others.

nv: Lmao

jp: https://youtu.be/2GCTsHCDBkI  #MeToo
you should speak out about this and tell the world how the president
joe Biden pinched your nipple.

mp: I would do something about it tbh if I thought it would help
but I honestly just think at this point it would just make people
angry and I have already had people calling me out saying I'm lying
this is bs even tho it's not but I just don't think it would help
with anything right now

ja: I understand your apprehension. The worst thing though is letting
him get away with it because then he can do that to others. I just
want you to know that there are millions of people who are on your
side and they believe you. There is video evidence of what happened
and I believe you. We all believe you.
"

Reference similar levels that can be at play in such things...

"
https://www.upi.com/News_Photos/view/upi/62d52fffd85030fffe9286833060add3/Woman-alleging-rape-by-Donald-Trump-when-she-was-13-abruptly-cancels-news-conference-due-to-threats/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations  Talk

Woman alleging rape by Donald Trump when she was 13 abruptly cancels
news conference due to threats

Attorney Lisa Bloom abruptly cancelled a press conference scheduled on
Wednesday where a woman who has accused GOP presidential nominee
Donald Trump raped her when she was 13, pulled out after being
threatened. With a full contingent of reporters on hand, Bloom said
the young woman, identified in court documents as "Jane Doe," is now
living in fear for her life." Jane Doe has received numerous threats
today, as have all the Trump accusers that I have represented," Bloom
explained. "She is living in fear, she has decided that she's too
afraid to show her face." Photo by Jim Ruymen/UPI

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheney_Mason
On October 10, 2016, it was announced attorney Mason would represent a
woman using the pseudonym "Jane Doe" in a case claiming that 2016 US
Republican Party presidential nominee Donald Trump and financier
Jeffrey Epstein raped her in 1994, when she was 13 years old. Judge
Ronnie Abrams scheduled the first hearing for December 16,
2016.[12][13][14] Epstein, Trump, and Jane Doe were also to discuss
the possibility of settlement and possible trial length.[14][15]
Abrams asked for both sides to provide information to assist the court
in advancing the case to settlement or trial.[16] After citing
repeated death threats, Jane Doe dismissed the lawsuit on November 4,
2016.[17]
"