Freedom Phone - The First Phone Startup Bootstrapped by Crypto?

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Jul 26 10:22:01 PDT 2021

On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 06:52:12 -0400
Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 25, 2021, 10:11 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf>
> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 25 Jul 2021 20:33:50 -0400
> > Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > How do we tell these freedom phone people to get on the libre bandwagon
> >

> >         why would they? they are trumpofascist clowns pushing more NSA
> > malware.
>

> why would anyone do anything?

	Different reasons. In this case trumpofascist clowns including 'grarpamp' are pushing a laughable  scam.

> > > before they are all hacked by influence going through china?
> >

> >         china, what?
> >

> mistake, got on the blame-china bandwagon, sorry.

	go figure.

> china makes the hardware all the blobs run on, dunno how often the blobs themselves or the mutated  blobs.

	according to the article the processor/soc comes from a taiwanese company. No doubt other parts may come from mainland china, etc. But that applies to virtually all fucktard phones. The pine64 phone uses a chinese processor as well.