Freedom Phone - The First Phone Startup Bootstrapped by Crypto?

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Jul 25 08:25:59 PDT 2021

On Sun, 25 Jul 2021 08:45:05 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > https://gizmodo.com/maga-branded-freedom-phone-is-a-black-box-that-should-b-1847299215
>
> While caution as to use case of any new product is prudent,
> and critique is helpful... without evidence of malaction,
> consider if it's right to universally bash new startups

	OK, trumpofascsist turd-US govt agent is promoting that thing, that's probally all you need to know.

	Wait, I misread the link and I thought it was MEGA branded and assumed it had something to do with mega.co.nz, but no, that's literaly a trumpofascist phone. Infinitely self-parody reached.

	Well I guess it's nice that the white supremacist trash like 'grarpamp' will use a fully compliant NSA phone.