Bytes

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 07:46:30 PDT 2021

On Sun, Jul 25, 2021, 10:21 AM \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com>
wrote:

> \> Honestly this is a total nerd snipe for me because I have amnesia and
> > inhibition around all my nerdy knowledge.
> >
> > Google says the string was shared by JA in 2015 - which is after the mass
> > deception started growing - and somebody else replied with a similar
> > string.
> >
> > The string has a zero at its third byte but not its 4th, which is quite
> > rare.
>
> This is why I stopped trying to figure it out.  Even a ROT-13 wouldn't
> have a ascii 0 or any ascii codes above 127.  It must be noise or some
> bigger encryption than I'm willing to work for just to be led down the
> rabbit hole of some movie venture or some shit.
>
> mark

There are some pretty big supercomputers out there.  It would be great to
know how we can contribute to solving all the world's problems rather than
scanning blockchains to see if any addresses or transactions have a wild
byte filled in.

It's fucked up that mediation is taken as unworkable when millions of
people are dying and struggling every day, both near and far.  Meanwhile we
have computers that can convince millions of people of arbitrary beliefs:
gee, you think war has a solution now?

The hash leads to a linked list of change addresses that eventually
describe how we need to talk and listen rationally about our issues and
share the means for solving them, or all of society will collapse as the
secrets of powerholders spread unchecked.