Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 14:10:51 PDT 2021

> How Fanatics Took Over The World

UK to issue ‘vaccine passports’ to people in the PLACEBO group

https://www.rt.com/uk/530020-zahawi-fully-vaccinated-placebo-nhs-app/
https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/uk-to-issue-vaccine-passports-to-people-in-the-placebo-group-33122/
https://www.theblaze.com/news/australian-health-officer-do-not-talk-to-each-other
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/drug-overdose-data.htm

Are you ready for this week’s absurdity? Here’s our Friday roll-up of
the most ridiculous stories from around the world that are threats to
your liberty, risks to your prosperity… and on occasion, inspiring
poetic justice.

Britain’s “vaccine minister” (yes I’m serious) said that they would
consider EVERYONE who participated in COVID-19 vaccine trials as being
fully vaccinated.

And in his own words, that specifically includes people who received
the PLACEBO.

Yes, that’s right. Even if you literally did not receive a COVID-19
vaccine, they will still treat you as if you had received the vaccine,
and issue you a ‘vaccine passport’, simply because you participated in
the clinical trial.

This really proves the idiocy of these passports. It’s not about
whether or not you have natural antibodies from a prior infection.

And now it doesn’t even matter whether or not you received the actual vaccine.

The only thing that matters is whether you have subordinated yourself
to their authority and received an injection— regardless of what was
in it.

Australian Health Official: Don’t Talk to Neighbors!

Despite extremely strict lockdowns, and even closing the border to its
own citizens, Australia still can’t seem to contain Covid-19.

Amid another outbreak, the Chief Health Officer of New South Wales,
Australia’s most populous state, said that shunning your neighbors is
the next step.

“Whilst it’s human nature to engage in conversation with others — to
be friendly — unfortunately this is not the time to do that.

“So even if you run into your next-door neighbor in the shopping
center … don’t start up a conversation. Now is the time for minimizing
your interactions with others.

“Even if you’ve got a mask, do not think that affords total
protection. We want to be absolutely sure that as we go about our
daily lives we do not come into contact with anyone else that would
pose a risk.”

Shun your neighbors, they are dirty disease carriers.

And definitely DO NOT talk to them about Australia’s descent into an
authoritarian Orwellian dystopia.

Britain's supermarkets are struggling to ensure adequate food supply
after reports of panic hoarding due to what the British press calls
"ping-demic" - a reference to being "pinged" by the NHS test-and-trace
system.

Most US Overdose Deaths EVER in 2020

The CDC has released data that shows 93,331 drug overdose deaths
occurred in 2020.

That is a record high, and a 30% increase from the 2019 toll of 72,151 deaths.

Overdose deaths were already an epidemic BEFORE Covid. But then the
lockdowns really accelerated mental health issues, resulting in a
surge of deaths.

Remember that victims of drug overdoses generally skew younger; the
largest age group of opiod overdoses, for example, is people aged
25-34, who have an extremely low probability of dying of COVID
according to CDC data.

So when you start tallying up the deaths from drugs, suicide, delayed
medical procedures, etc., a rational public health official might
question the costs versus the benefits of their policies.