[ot][spam][personal] Behavioral/Rambling Brownian Motion towards Subgoals

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 14:49:58 PDT 2021

5:46p EST

bafk2bzacebi57tmw5oop5tk6uzqlgcgoenrl7r45eiagvgjr2u55ct3lxldek is a file
containing lines of "hello world".  Deals for storing it are pending with
f0410001 and f0167254 .  It will take a day or two for them to complete.

5:48p EST.  I may have written 5:46 maybe not unsure.

The miners I tried store files for a maximum of 539 days, which is a little
sad.

I think that content can be retrieved by anyone, not just the uploader.