[ot][spam][personal] Behavioral/Rambling Brownian Motion towards Subgoals

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 03:21:41 PDT 2021

6:18 am

goal: access/use a filecoin wallet on a lotus lite node. 6:19a

Concept: I think I have a filecoin wallet on my raspberry pi, not sure.  I
may have even initiated an upload of something already, not sure.

Goal: visit raspberry pi filesystem, look for indication of filecoin/lotus
wallet

Concept: I may have had a daemon set up for running lotus, with a lite-
mode custom-configured.

Active goal revision: visit raspberry pi filesystem, look for custom lotus
systemd file in lotus worktree.

Pending.  6:21a