[ot][spam][personal] Subgoals

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 02:49:03 PDT 2021

Subgoal 2:  Use filecoin to back up my confused/corrupt data right now

Reason: this lets me repurpose my harddrives and opens my options

Concern: filecoin likes having a beefy system to run.  Many gigabytes of
ram.

[Side question: is there an existing hash database of operating system
install images, pgp key fingerprints?  I'm quite sure that there's a
timestamped merkle tree of OS images somewhere.  Maybe scan some
blockchains for such things?]

Question: are there public interfaces to filecoin, to preclude running a
node?  I think a couple tutorials indicate this.

Subgoal: visit filecoin tutorials, discern the 2 public filecoin nodes I
vaguely recall them indicating.