C-punk solidarity

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 09:32:01 PDT 2021

On Sat, Jul 17, 2021, 12:12 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf>
wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Jul 2021 08:58:00 -0400
> Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Jul 16, 2021, 7:42 PM zeynepaydogan <
> zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > i thought about it, and you might be right
> > >

> > That we made the list "a stupid joke"?
>

>         when you say 'we' you mean you and your co-workers bell, professor
> turd, barrett and the like?
>
>         'we' certainly does not include 'me'.

How are they more my co-workers than you?

> ps: how do you like jim mccarthy-starlink, I mean jim bell's campaing
> against cuba? Good thing bell is an 'anarchist'. Imagine if he were a
> right-wing US turd working for the pentagon...

Is starlink harmful to the people of the cuba?  What do you know?

I was reading a community internet project earlier, and thinking on how
such things don't really reach this list.

A few thoughts later, one starts thinking of mapping the times and
situations when efforts are hindered or supported after publication via
different channels.