UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 22:06:30 PDT 2021

The Podesta UFO Emails via WikiLeaks...

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/oje74o/can_someone_explain_to_me_what_this_leaked/

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

" Dear John, Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you
should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype
talk. Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are
helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate
any forms of military violence on Earth or in space. "

​

Sent to Podesta by

Edgar

Edgar D. Mitchell

ScD Apollo 14 astronaut

6th man to walk on the Moon

Zero Point Energy Consultant

Edit: Another interesting email was found by /u/SpeedyGonzalesAriba :

https://www.wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/15052#efmAmZAwp

John, with this email I am requesting a conversation with you and
President Obama regarding the next steps in extraterrestrial
disclosure for the benefit of our country and our planet.

Fifty years ago Battelle, Brookings and RAND studies on UFOs convinced
the government to remove knowledge of the extraterrestrial presence
from the citizens of our country. These organizations advised with
their best information.

However, today much, if not most, of the extraterrestrial reality they
examined is known by our citizens. These organizations' resultant
strategies and policies of 50 years ago no longer hold credibility or
benefit.

Edit 2: I see a lot of people saying this is irrelevant because anyone
can belive in whatever they want and send Podesta an email saying it.

But would you still deem it irrelevant if that same person had
scheduled Skype calls with Podesta?

Edit3: THE RABBIT HOLE GOES DEEPER

https://medium.com/on-the-trail-of-the-saucers/ufos-arent-russian-or-chinese-and-the-pentagon-knows-it-8e7d563637cf

Edit4: WHAT AM I READING? THE PLOT THICKENS

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58918

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44097

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1766

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27026

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35713

Edit 5: I wanted to add this:

I remember when the leak happened, everyone was running around in
circles because of all the Pizza Gate stuff.

Seems like a huge diversion strategy .

What do you guys think?

Edit 6: A lot of people are mentioning the sender's email.

That is NOT Edgar's email address, that's his representative's.

Edit 7: ANOTHER EMAIL HAS BEEN FOUND

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32937

Edit 8: To all the people saying these emails mean nothing because
Podesta is receiving them but not replying:

I found a bunch of emails where he replies.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2505

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11734

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33010

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26007

Edit 9: VIDEO FROM EDGAR MITCHELL TALKING ABOUT THE UFO COVER UP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AAJ34_NMcI