JIM Bell is now a giant dead weight on our great cypherpunk revolution

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 17:54:12 PDT 2021

 On Thursday, July 15, 2021, 05:26:22 PM PDT, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

 >JIM BELL asks...

:Where was the discussion where people concluded that Assange was a "fascist"?

>Julian Assange recognised that the language of what amounted to the WikiLeaks Manifesto might appear a little “overblown”. He recognised that it had about it too much the flavour of “anarchy”. But in general when it was written he was pleased.
John Young was not. In early January 2007 he decided that WikiLeaks was a CIA-backed fraud. “Fuck your cute hustle and disinformation campaign. Same old shit, working for the enemy … Fuck 'em all.” “We are going to fuck them all. Chinese mostly but not entirely a feint,” Assange cryptically replied..."

https://cryptome.org/0003/assange-manne.htm

Okay, that's a lot of material.   I will begin reading it.
Keep in mind that I was in prison (mostly) from May 1997-April 2000, and all from December 2000 though December 2009.  And then, from May 2010 through March 2012.

https://reason.com/2011/02/03/julian-assange-and-israel-sham/