[wrong][spam] Public private keys, etc

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 09:19:26 PDT 2021

I went back to the Trust Wallet app, and the recovery phrase had changed,
again, after sharing it.  I came back here, and went back to the Trust
Wallet app, and the third phrase was still there, the same.

Let me look at it again.

It changed again.  It seems my blackberry doesn't have enough memory to
keep both Trust Wallet and my email composition app open at the same time.

I know!  I'll use the first recovery phrase to recover the first account!
Things are so much _easier_ when you upload your soul to the prison
database.