USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 02:29:05 PDT 2021

> hypocrisy

Kamala Harris, the one who wanted to keep Black prisoners
in CA jail in order to discount the State with their slave labor
earning just $2/day not $15/hr... perhaps instead of her
racebait speech seeding the Media with bogus narratives, and
her support of racial riot summer violence "should continue", and
her bleating for reparations... maybe instead Kamala will be
the one paying reparations for all that and more...

"
In his Jamaica Global article, Donald Harris, father of Kamala
Harris, wrote of having descended from the 19th century planter
and slave owner Hamilton Brown. He wrote:

"My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother
Miss Chrishy (nee Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown
who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown's
Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (nee Iris Finegan,
farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown
to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph
Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural produce exporter
(mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I
was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican
Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown's Town."
"

http://archive.is/907zm
https://web.archive.org/web/20201118163025/https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com/kamala-harris-jamaican-heritage/
https://d35brb9zkkbdsd.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/2014-11-17-CalifPrisonLaborState.pdf