US government agent Jim Bell and his honeypot.

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Tue Jul 13 16:23:16 PDT 2021

And who is the Cari machet? He said he was a spy for Jim bell, which is funny, because (he or she's) a liar.
when you look at his link, you'll know.He's a liar, because he shared a picture of a Turkish man.The location of the photo is also Istanbul. the man is a sketcher.The guy in that photo probably doesn't even know how to use the Internet.And now I ask you, Cari Machet, who are you?

ProtonMail mobil ile gönderildi

-------- Özgün İleti --------