US government agent Jim Bell and his honeypot.

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 15:45:21 PDT 2021

Oh yay you went to law school and everything in order to develop crap
arguments

Conjecture is what lawyers learn to spill off their legal briefs

Truth dodging is their art

--
<https://about.me/carimachet?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>
cari machet