Anarchists don't respect free-speech of known fascists

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jul 10 04:21:40 PDT 2021

Anarchists in general and crypto-anarchists in particular are under ZERO obligation to respect the free-speech of any known fascist morons.

This also applies to all their human-and-civil rights including privacy.

Anarchists can DOX fascists - we can DDoS fascists and we can DESTROY fascists.

Thank you Jake Appelbaum for confirming Tim May types are all fascists.

They can join Mongo in his crypt. Also those who quack like Nazi's and waddle like Nazi's

 ( Batshit and JYA types ) may be shot like Nazi's. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.