Julian Assange needs killing ( My 20 sats )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 7 03:15:04 PDT 2021

20 quid for whoever shanks him in jail.

The Jim Bell Project is now a fraud stop Fuck your cute hustle and disinformation campaign against legitimate dissent stop Same old shit, working for the enemy stop over

Fuck Assange - Fuck Wikileaks - Fuck all their lawyers - Fuck Putin - Fuck Tariq Ali - Fuck John Pilger - Fuck Ed Snowman - Fuck all the stupid celebs covered in this shit.

No-coiner nitwits and certifiable eunuchs the lot of em'.  The few WL Dead-enders still quaffing the Kool-Aid are either GRU agents or too stupid to be activists, let alone anarchists. Mange can rot in jail forever or be released where I can kill him myself.

Que sera sera. I don't care. He's richly earned killing every year since 2009. With a bit of luck we'll burn the 30 odd million in shitcoins he got when he cashed in his crypto.

We can bury him face down on top of Mongo - and good riddance to bad counter-revolutionary rubbish.