Cryptocurrency: The Miracle Cure for the Medical Firewall

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 06:19:54 PDT 2021

On 7/3/21, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Obviously we need doctors because they're our channel to extensive
>> scientific research and medical lab tests like mris, xrays, eegs, pet
>> scans.  Those things are all behind huge financial walls.
>> if you want to get tested for rare and very dangerous pollutants
>
> Cryptocurrency solves all these legacy walls.
>
> Now you can crowdfund all such machines and research as desired.

Bad idea.  The continuance of Big Medicine is leading to the downfall
of the human race as it gets dependent on such institutionalized
solutions.  Remember we've survived without it.  If people are so
worried about their health, they could bust ass and fix their diseased
society, couldn't they?

Marxos