US 'justice' system - paging karl.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 18:12:38 PDT 2021

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021, 9:06 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Jul 2021 20:12:42 -0400
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > >         Sounds like a distinction without a difference? The end result
> is
> > > the same. Its very nature is pro-crime.
> >

> > The difference is the human goals held by the people designing and using
> > it.  They think of different things when they focus and act: they act
> with
> > different underlying reasons.
> >

>         your clarification only adds more obscurity.

Somebody who wants to help you can be very valuable, even if they are not
actually doing so.

> think

> you're
> dishonesty.

> > >         It may sound similar but it's not.
> >

> > Sounds pretty doublethinky to me.
>

>         Funny you're trying to catch me in a contradiction while ignoring
> your own.
>
>         The arpanet is just a piece of technical crap, not a philosophical
> system. It's shit and we would be better off if it was gone. Meanwhile, I
> can use it (to a limited extent) against itself.
>
>         The 'performative contradiction' here would be for me to send a
> message claiming "The arpanet doesn't deliver messages", the message itself
> proving I'm wrong.
>
>         But using the US arpanet to tell you that the US is a fascist
> cesspool is no contradiction and there isn't any 'doublethinking' involved,
> sorry. See again my example about guns which you ignored by focusing on a
> side issue.

The arpanet is smarter than you are treating it as.  But I've forgotten the
example regarding guns, so my expressions are groundless.

> > You're handing a behavior profile to the
> > arpanet with me, like a firehose.  It uses this to make power and money
> off
> > you and anybody similar.
>

>         So I'm being blamed for the spying crimes of govcorp, of which I
> happen to be the victim? lawl.

No, it's just that what people do and what they value can appear different
to others.  What they value is what is real, since they usually change what
they do to support it.