US 'justice' system - paging karl.

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Jul 5 18:09:04 PDT 2021

On Mon, 5 Jul 2021 20:12:42 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> >         Sounds like a distinction without a difference? The end result is
> > the same. Its very nature is pro-crime.
>

> The difference is the human goals held by the people designing and using
> it.  They think of different things when they focus and act: they act with
> different underlying reasons.

	your clarification only adds more obscurity.

> > > Sounds similar to using the arpanet while deriding it.
> >
> >         It may sound similar but it's not.
>

> Sounds pretty doublethinky to me.

	Funny you're trying to catch me in a contradiction while ignoring your own.

	The arpanet is just a piece of technical crap, not a philosophical system. It's shit and we would be better off if it was gone. Meanwhile, I can use it (to a limited extent) against itself.

	The 'performative contradiction' here would be for me to send a message claiming "The arpanet doesn't deliver messages", the message itself proving I'm wrong.

	But using the US arpanet to tell you that the US is a fascist cesspool is no contradiction and there isn't any 'doublethinking' involved, sorry. See again my example about guns which you ignored by focusing on a side issue.

> You're handing a behavior profile to the
> arpanet with me, like a firehose.  It uses this to make power and money off
> you and anybody similar.

	So I'm being blamed for the spying crimes of govcorp, of which I happen to be the victim? lawl.