Key witness in Assange case admits to lies in indictment - Stundin

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Jul 5 15:24:22 PDT 2021

On Mon, 5 Jul 2021 17:56:53 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> >         "Hi all, I'm the CEO a company called Expensify, developing a new
> > open
> > source chat application at https://Expensify.cash"
> >
> >         so obviously some kind of US cop pushing chat malware.
> >

> How do you tell?

	First thing he did was show up here with a malware-loaded site.

	Then he has devoted all his efforts to push the worst kind of US propaganda you can imagine.

	It doesn't take much to put 2 and 2 together. And ask yourself, who would want to run an 'encrypted chat' created by a guy with the kind of 'opinions' barrett has.

	Slightly different wording : a guy shows up in a supposedly cypherpunk forum showing the most anti-cypherpunk views one can imagine, while trying to pimp his 4th rate 'privacy app'.