AI Surveillance etc [simple]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 11:51:07 PDT 2021

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021, 2:36 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Jul 2021 11:37:48 -0400
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Is anyone aware of this being true?  Who is doing it?
> >
> > from
> >
> https://www.researchgate.net/publication/333311442_We_Need_to_Talk_AI_-_A_Comic_Essay_on_Artificial_Intelligence
> > pg39

Can anyone confirm that this professional work made by researchers is true,
including current reconstruction of people's live behaviors in detail from
a distance without video?

I am aware this is true but won't be able to come out of my reverie a
little until somebody else can say they are.  I'm too scared to act on this
deadly information.  Quite seriously.

I was just copying the text from https://weneedtotalk.ai/

> It really comes close to magic.
>

>         wow. STOP that garbage karl.

It looked like the author had seen the technology for monitoring people
without a channel themselves and was impressed by it.

A lot of people are going to be mistaking machine learning for magic, going
forward.

> [Some], for example, use AI bots, too, to spread hate and fake news in
> > social media and, ultimately, mass media.
> >
> > Social media-users receive AI-personalized content of political
> > organizations, based on users' personality profiles.
>

>         again, there isn't any 'intelligence' in that kind of
> spam/propaganda.

"Military intelligence"

> Could we, in turn, use AI to enable better opinion-forming - and identify
> > those who benefit from current AI tools?
>

>         no. Only assholes use computers to manipulate people.

Dangerous for sure.  Turn your livefeed on before you do it.