AI Surveillance etc [simple]

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Jul 5 11:39:51 PDT 2021

On Mon, 5 Jul 2021 11:37:48 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is anyone aware of this being true?  Who is doing it?
>
> from
> https://www.researchgate.net/publication/333311442_We_Need_to_Talk_AI_-_A_Comic_Essay_on_Artificial_Intelligence
> pg39
>
> AI makes monitoring people much easier.

	did you just figure that out? What you call 'ai' is just a more sophisticated search function for all the spying your govt does.

	there isn't any 'intelligence' in what you call AI. Please STOP using idiotic and misleading marketing jargon.

> It really comes close to magic.

	wow. STOP that garbage karl.

> [Some], for example, use AI bots, too, to spread hate and fake news in
> social media and, ultimately, mass media.
>
> Social media-users receive AI-personalized content of political
> organizations, based on users' personality profiles.

	again, there isn't any 'intelligence' in that kind of spam/propaganda.

> Could we, in turn, use AI to enable better opinion-forming - and identify
> those who benefit from current AI tools?

	no. Only assholes use computers to manipulate people.