oramfs - ORAM filesystem written in Rust

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 03:32:26 PDT 2021

> What are some motivations for a general oram fs?
>
> Travis

Travis, I felt quite scared and confused and a little angry reading this
question.  What led you to ask it?  What kind of plans are you hoping to
inform from the answer?  Do you use encryption, or do anything to protect
your privacy?

Regarding access timing, like tor you could use cover traffic accessing
your data, writing and reading to it constantly.  I wonder if there is
something newer than ORAM that obscures access timing patterns.