PsyOps Propaganda Kayfabe Cointelpro Dystopia 1984

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 15:25:25 PDT 2021

Politicians and the Bullshit of Power

"Yeah, but the results of using this specific ability are what exactly?
Becoming a powerful politician...
Exactly, more bs.
"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_warfare
https://wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/Paper_Money
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Market_for_Lemons
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_generation_warfare
https://www.edge.org/response-detail/11783
https://psyarxiv.com/aru3f/
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/14747049211000317
http://ruby.fgcu.edu/courses/twimberley/EnviroPhilo/bullshit.pdf
http://www.professorsapp.com/cohen--further-into-bullshi.pdf
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/592b5bbfd482e9898c67fd98/t/5cf95d58f9fec1000139c9d6/1559846232847/deeperintobullshit.pdf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_tale
https://charleseisenstein.org/essays/the-ubiquitous-matrix-of-lies/
http://ftp.iza.org/dp12282.pdf
https://content.psychopathcode.com/preface.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_effect
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impostor_syndrome
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_manipulation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_mongering
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_panic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_(book)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
https://arxiv.org/abs/1608.06580
https://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/2014-08-17
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_manipulation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystopia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7rd04KzLcg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsgWSPWX-6A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf0_nMaQ6tA
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/cocktail-party-physics/dear-guardian-youve-been-played/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoot_(professional_wrestling)

Wrestling discovered the unthinkable: its audience did not seem to
require even a thin veneer of realism. Professional wrestling had come
full circle to its honest origins by at last moving the responsibility
for deception off of the shoulders of the performers and into the
willing minds of the audience. -- Kayfabe

“Whoo-oop! I'm the old original iron-jawed, brass-mounted,
copper-bellied corpse-maker from the wilds of Arkansaw!—Look at me!
I'm the man they call Sudden Death and General Desolation! Sired by a
hurricane, dam'd by an earthquake, half-brother to the cholera, nearly
related to the small-pox on the mother's side! Look at me! I take
nineteen alligators and a bar'l of whiskey for breakfast when I'm in
robust health, and a bushel of rattlesnakes and a dead body when I'm
ailing! I split the everlasting rocks with my glance, and I squench
the thunder when I speak! Whoo-oop! Stand back and give me room
according to my strength! Blood's my natural drink, and the wails of
the dying is music to my ear! Cast your eye on me, gentlemen!—and lay
low and hold your breath, for I'm bout to turn myself loose!”
― Mark Twain, Life on the Mississippi

“All right," said Susan. "I'm not stupid. You're saying humans need...
fantasies to make life bearable."
REALLY? AS IF IT WAS SOME KIND OF PINK PILL? NO. HUMANS NEED FANTASY
TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING
APE.
"Tooth fairies? Hogfathers? Little—"
YES. AS PRACTICE. YOU HAVE TO START OUT LEARNING TO BELIEVE THE LITTLE LIES.
"So we can believe the big ones?"
YES. JUSTICE. MERCY. DUTY. THAT SORT OF THING.
"They're not the same at all!"
YOU THINK SO? THEN TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST
POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM
OF JUSTICE, ONE MOLECULE OF MERCY. AND YET—Death waved a hand. AND YET
YOU ACT AS IF THERE IS SOME IDEAL ORDER IN THE WORLD, AS IF THERE IS
SOME...SOME RIGHTNESS IN THE UNIVERSE BY WHICH IT MAY BE JUDGED.
"Yes, but people have got to believe that, or what's the point—"
MY POINT EXACTLY.”
― Terry Pratchett, Hogfather