John McAfee: Crypto Libertarian Privacy and Love Evangelist, Dead at 75

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 13:52:05 PDT 2021

Classic McAfee... :)

https://kprcradio.iheart.com/featured/the-pursuit-of-happiness/content/2018-11-27-john-mcafee-explains-whale-sex-club/
https://www.newsbtc.com/news/crypto-mcafee-ties/  SkyCoin
https://decrypt.co/74396/alas-john-mcafee-we-hardly-knew-ye

Whale fucking. No joke. Each year, on Feb 1st, in the Molokai Channel,
a few men compete in the world's only whale fucking contest. Humpback
whales are easy to fuck- for a second or less. World record: 31
seconds. I competed once. Almost got my ribs crushed. Stick with
Ostriches. — John McAfee (@officialmcafee) June 24, 2018

John McAfee Explains Whale Sex Club. Apparently a group of men gather
together once a year in a place called Molokai and have sex with a
whale, according to anti-virus software creator John McAffee. John
took to Twitter on Tuesday morning to tell his 872,000 followers about
whale sex, a favorite pastime for a group of men...

Enough of the "Whale Fucking is non-consensual" bullshit. A Humpback
Whale weighs 70,000 pounds, is fifty feet long, can dive more than a
quarter mile and can crush ships with a single swipe of its tail. If a
human manages to fuck one, you damn well better believe it's
consensual — John McAfee (@officialmcafee) December 31, 2018