[war][peace] Fake News Report

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Jul 3 12:53:03 PDT 2021

On Sat, 3 Jul 2021 14:29:57 -0400
Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe this can clear up a little:  medicine in general has always seemed
> immature to me.

	Ok, that's a pretty sensible observation. Mierdicine is mostly an outrageous scam.

> I think it's inhibited by profit interests, but everyone
> has a different explanation.

	that's one aspect of the scam, yes.

	[more details deleted]

> Anyway, when I hear the newspapers are telling everyone to lock their doors
> and hide from each other, I figure it's just another big fear thing.
> People get scared.  When they're scared, they spread the fear to keep each
> other safe.

	OK, so you're admiting the COVOD farce is a farce then?

	But then, in your next message you write :

> To resummarize this:

> I believe in covid.  I believe in the fake pandemic.  _Both_.  They do not conflict.

	COVOD is just the flu and the flu is real. But What does it mean you believe in the fake pandemic? You admit it's fake, or you believe it's real, or what.

> You won't believe these "lies" :
> I always kept my door unlocked.  The only people to steal from me were
> people trying to teach my to lock it.
> I went outdoors alone at night without a light all the time.  Scary animals
> flee from the scarier human, every single time.
> When my life seemed in danger, I'd talk to the people threatening it -- one
> was aiming a shotgun at me -- and just speak honestly about what was up.
> The only time I got hurt was when I had no avenue to do that.
> Drugs, I just added that because of the similar avoidance/moderation
> pattern.

	That's pretty sensible. Why would I doubt it?

	So in short, what you tried to say is that 'associated press' and the rest of criminals known as journos are exagerating and outright lying?