[war][peace] Fake News Report

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Jul 3 12:40:09 PDT 2021

> > > Meanwhile, computers can out-write us by leagues,
> >
> >         that's incredibly idiotic nonsense karl. You have to stop
> > spreading that kind of technofascist garbage.
>

> ? Have you tried gpt?

	No I don't waste time with computer games.

> >         software devs are a mix of evil assholes and fucktards who mostly
> > know how to write spying malware. Your blind faith in the intelligence of a
> > piece of mechanical crap programmed by evil fucktards is really insane, or
> > propaganda of the worst kind. Stop it.
> >

> I guess I could have said it more frighteningly,

	frighteningly? Your 'AI' propaganda is thoroughly evil and stupid but not frightening. But I guess it's calculated to 'frighten' the mass produced fucktards who have infinite faith in 'science'? At any rate, it would take you a lot of work to frighten me...

> but it's sad to be all
> doom and gloom as much as I am already. We should give all the nukes to the
> elite then?

	How does that follow? What you call the elite is to be beaten to death with clubs. They DO HAVE the nukes - we should take the nukes from them and then kill the 'elite'. Or swap the order.

	But wait. You think that by wasting time with your computer games you're 'opposing' 'the elite', and further are pretending that your 'AI' computer games will stop the 'elite'?

	I mean you don't really believe that garbage - that's the propaganda you're supposed to spread here.

	NEWSFLASH : your 'AI' computer games are useless if you're interested in defending freedom.

>         So given your malicious lies regarding 'AI', your comments about
> > 'associated press' are even more absurd.
> >
> >         Please state CLEARLY what fake news the  'mainstream media' is
> > pushing regarding the FAKE PANDEMIC.
>

> I don't actually attend to the news much but this is clearly quite
> important to people like you.

	People like me? What do you mean, exactly.

> You'd like more data on why COVID is such a big different deal.

	I never said or think that COVOD is 'such a big different deal'. It's hardly different from what the jew-kristians have been doing for 1000s of years. As a matter of fact it's the exact same kind of lie aimed at the exact same kind of ignorant fucktards.

> I don't have that data, but I can try to worry about
> it more.  Seems China is related and like the tracks are still unfolding.

	WHOA, THANK YOU! =) - I didn't know you were on agent grarpamp's team hahaha! You really made my day agent semich.