[war][peace] Fake News Report

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 11:50:42 PDT 2021

Addendum 2:

Obviously we need doctors because they're our channel to extensive
scientific research and medical lab tests like mris, xrays, eegs, pet
scans.  Those things are all behind huge financial walls.

But we also need doctors to integrate research a lot more effectively in
both directions, to heal our communities before our minor aches, and to
protect us from abuses by corporations, organised crime, and government.
In my area, if you want to get tested for rare and very dangerous
pollutants, you have to find a third party study.  Doctors generally assume
it's something that doesn't indicate a class action lawsuit.