david barrett is a cheerleader for murder and torture

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Jul 3 10:39:45 PDT 2021

On Sat, 3 Jul 2021 09:57:38 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 2, 2021, 12:50 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>

> >         julian assange and bradley manning have been persecuted and
> > tortured by david barrett's government because they published (more)
> > evidence of US summary execution of innocent people.
> >

> > https://www.nytimes.com/video/multimedia/1248069533084/collateral-murder.html
> >
> >         https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collateral_murder
> >
> >         "video shows the crew firing on a group of men and killing several
> > of them, then laughing at some of the casualties, all of whom were
> > civilians, including two Reuters journalists."
> >

> Firewalls are deadly.

	not sure what 'firewall' you're referring to - your comment seems unrelated to the post's content.

	And if by 'firewall' you mean machine-gun fire then yeah, but still not a meaningful commnt.

	By the way you said the US is a 'democracy' so I guess you're responsible for US 'democracy' murder and torture too?