Ross Ulbricht got 2xLife+40 for a Harmless Website

kt ss kshetragya.in at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 05:11:24 PDT 2021

a pattern repeating everywhere seems to be visible. people are no longer
accepting of differing views. worse, all differing views are usually taken
to be necessarily hostile.
and more importantly, each of these views are formed by an opinion based on
information that is not directly verifiable by individuals. in absence of
trust in the channels (supposedly) bringing us facts and institutions of
authorities (supposedly) acting for our good, what are the possible futures?