habbening: "the worlds biggest short squeeze is possible and we can make history" - Apu understands this is more important than dirty money - The Great GameStop Short Squeeze, Trading Censorship, Free Speech, Markets

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jan 31 18:51:36 PST 2021

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 03:49:09PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 01:12:12 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >    Reddit Preparing To Unleash "World's Biggest Short Squeeze" In Silver
> >    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/reddit-preparing-unleash-worlds-biggest-short-squeeze-silver
>
> 	zerohedge spam pretending that false flag operations in that NSA shithole 'reddit' are not false flag operations.
> 	well, one can't expect even a single working neuron from trumpofascists.

In some ways, Punk, you're a real cheapskate.  You apparently have no concept of any "little guy", instead everyone's either a fascist, communist or cocksucker.

That's quite pathetic.  A royal "Palihapitiya" to you.

   Yes, Virginia, The System Is Clearly Rigged
   https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/yes-virginia-system-clearly-rigged