habbening: "the worlds biggest short squeeze is possible and we can make history" - Apu understands this is more important than dirty money - The Great GameStop Short Squeeze, Trading Censorship, Free Speech, Markets

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 07:36:55 PST 2021

So, in the reddit, they have a big image of a guy laid back, with an
old 'occupy wall street' sign, holding cocoa, with a black knit cap.

It's a very strange situation.  I tried out the robinhood app, and of
course they ask for things like my social security number and my home
address.  Not something I'd want to attract occupy-wall-streeters to,
at all.  Although I guess those of us still with signs are probably
surveiled already.

The visual is intended to contrast wealth with homelessness.

It would be responsible for people to provide more anonymous,
user-controlled avenues to get involved using cryptocurrency.  These
probably exist, somewhere among the cryptocurrency ecosystems.