[spam] Being part of a group mind made up of a bunch of people trained by AIs to respond to stimulus in a knee-jerk fashion and form imaginary beliefs and feelings inside themselves about what is going on

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 06:39:26 PST 2021

After much delay, I've replied to cecilia on my phone.  She had said
she was hit by a car, and I observed she got injured frequently.  I
asked her why she called people things like "my sweet" and "my
darling".  She had pushed me away with strong spirit energy, saying
"boo!".  I asked a question regarding troubles using her phone.